- The booking with DPC Discos will only be secured when we have received the signed booking form. Dates will be held for 7 days pending confirmation.
- The hirer is the person named on the booking form, and declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age and is legally entitled to enter into this agreement on their own behalf. If they are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or organisation that they have full authority to do so, and that we are advised if the company or organisation has limited liability, failure to do so will render the hirer personally liable for any outstanding costs, charges or fees.
- The outstanding balance will be payable 7 days prior to the event, either by BACS or CHEQUE, unless an alternative arrangement has been agreed.
- In the event of cancellation: Cancellation charges will be made as follows:
- Notice given 28+ days prior to event – Deposit (if applicable)
- Notice given 14-27 days prior to event – 50% of the remaining balance due.
- Notice given less than 14 days prior to event – 100% of the remaining balance due.
- It is important that cancellation is made to us in writing, and you receive written confirmation from us that we have received your instructions. Failure to do this may result in full hire fee being due as though you had not advised us of cancellation at all.
- The hirer shall ensure adequate access to the venue and nearby parking for unloading and
loading of the equipment.
- The hirer will allow a minimum of 1 hour to set up and dismantle equipment, and will arrange with the management of the venue to allow this time to set up and dismantle equipment prior to commencement of the booking.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that the venue has sufficient power supply/plug points for the equipment as well as any other requirements they may have. The hirer must ensure that the venue has suitably earthed electric supplies that will not carry any malfunction or damage the equipment.
- Payment to DPC Discos will be at the agreed rate for the agreed performance times. Any additional changes to the times must be agreed by both parties and are subject to an extra charge payable prior to the event or as agreed by all parties.
- Licences for the performance of recorded music are only required at public events. (In most cases private parties, weddings etc. do not require a licence). However, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ascertain whether the venue requires a licence.
- The hirer shall allow DPC Discos to publish own photographs on social media websites unless informed beforehand.
- The hirer is also responsible for any damage to our equipment caused by any person at your event. You will be charged for the full cost of any repairs required. You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused.
- From past experience and at the minority of events we have been victims of anti-social behaviour. We do not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone. We reserve the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. You will be advised of any problems that we may have in this respect with any of your guests.
- DPC Discos will ensure that all equipment used will be P.A.T tested to conform to HSE EAW act 1989 and has full Public Liability Insurance to the value of £10,000,000.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE is excluded in its entirety following any claim or injury to any third party whether directly or indirectly related to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions our services may not be made available for hire.
- By providing the information required on the booking form and paying the deposit (if applicable) you are agreeing to the terms & conditions of hire.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to read these conditions.